Sunday, June 9, 2013

My Week, On Instagram



It's been a couple of weeks since I've done one of these, so let's call it my weeks, according to instagram. Follow me at @keikolynn

Left to right, top to bottom:
1) I'm going to do a more detailed post about the equipment I use, but here I'm using my Canon 5D Mark II. Original post and details, here.
2) Sheila Frank bracelet and gold Ginger + Liz polish.
3) I fell in love with this vase (at least I will be using it as a vase) at an antique mall in Virginia, and thankfully it was a total bargain.
4) Bobby and Vester look so cute while they're sleeping. For the record, I do not look good while I'm sleeping, and if he ever posts a picture of me sleeping, he's in big trouble.
5) Kitty Boos infringes on Vester's territory. As you can see, it's marked with a tattoo...that's legit.
6) The roses at Alice and Olivia were extremely photogenic on my recent visit.
7) An instagram to match this post.
8) Bass Loves Rachel Antonoff shoes.
9) A boater hat and red lips.


21 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, esp. the last one!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the pictures r so pretty and inspiring. <3 them all :)
    http://fashiononroll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures :) Great post!

    X Valérie
    scribblesofvalerie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos :)

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the "vase" ;) I'm obsessed with how you decorate your house.

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahaha those pictures with the cats are too cute!

    http://laurennloveless.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Instagram is absolutely inspiring!

    Corina
    www.cocorrina.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I simply adore your insta pics. They're always so beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ran off and followed your instagram right away!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looove the Insta pics. Vester is sooo cute <3

    xx

    glamdevils

    ReplyDelete
  11. I discovered your blog randomly yesterday and absolutely LOVE it! You have great style and your HAIR! Looking forward to more posts.

    ~Ellen
    www.everdayfancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely pictures! That shot of Bobby and Vester is priceless! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete