Friday, September 27, 2013

Ecco Sculptured 75







Wearing: Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply jacket, American Apparel dress, Ecco Sculptured 75 Ankle Boots and bag.

Last week, I had the pleasure of hosting a private event with Ecco in honor of their new collection, Sculptured 75. We gathered at The Standard Hotel, where our friends and their guests enjoyed cocktails, hors d'oeuvres, a meet and greet with designer Niki T├Žstensen, and a walk along The Highline in their new Ecco shoes. I normally wouldn't walk anywhere in the Meatpacking District in heels, but I have to say that these are the most comfortable heels I have ever worn (and I didn't trip, once). They didn't even need any breaking in - so many of my friends ended up changing into them after trying them on. Success! Every gal went home with their own Ecco leather bags and a pair of shoes - either the Baroque, Shoetie, or the Ankle Boot. Pretty great party favors, am I right? 

Thank you, to the wonderful Ecco team and all of the lovely ladies and gents who came out for the event.


20 comments:

  1. That dress looks so lovely.

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. keiko you must be a night owl! always a new post first thing in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos!!! Love your dress and boots!

    The Style Storm
    xo, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so envious! The Baroque is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously great favors! Those shoes are so beautiful!

    The Occasional Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in search of some black booties. Great to know these are comfortable! I love the Shoetie and Baroque from your photos. I would have never liked these from the online store photos. Considering getting. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ecco is a fantastic brand. Their shoes last forever. And are so comfy.

    -C.C.

    Where the Water Meets the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the artistic quality of your photo of 4 feet wrapped in booties or shoes in fall colors. Reminds me of time, a vacation field trip when 7 gals vamped in a line for a photo in sandals. We really stepped it up. I have a pair of Ecco shoes in black that I live in when the weather is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Ecco shoes! I have a pair of their ballet flats and love them.

    www.FashionSnag.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wore a very similar outfit to this one today, right down to the light wash demin jacket! I am very happy because I love your blog and style and definitely draw inspiration from it. What a coincidence!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving the blog! It looks and sounds amazing! I am trying out a fashion blog too...can someone please give me some tips for http://tunin2fashion.blogspot.com?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Ecco. My mom wears them, and I wear them.

    www.StylingFun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. your style is really cute !

    http://princessthepauper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. that's a great post!
    love your outfit and the
    lipstick!
    xoxo Rose
    Bogibo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute fall outfit!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sounds like such a fun event. I love your pretty printed dress!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. is that allister ann, in the third picture?! she is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete