Monday, September 16, 2013

Fashion Week Survival




New York Fashion Week is over, and even though it was fun, my feet are forever grateful for the reprieve. But for those of you partaking in fashion month - or even if you're headed to an all day event - I suggest you check out my Fashion Week Survival Kit post on Westfield Style. I carried these with me at all times (although my flats weren't those glittery gems; they're plain black) and they saved me from many sticky and not-so-glamorous situations. 


p.s. As one of Westfield Style's designated Tastemakers, I am compensated for my contributing articles.

10 comments:

  1. Great tips Keiko ! Thanks for sharing

    XX LUBA

    Chic look with ruffle skirt and shiffon blouse, today on
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had been at the NYFW too but the survial kit is really cute :D

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome and Congratulations! amazing style as always :)
    Mögel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute ides...especially the energy bars :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mini emergency kit is awesome! I want it, as well as I want your sunnies!

    Nadia from The Life In A Year

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm specially craving for your sunglasses from that mini kit!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great not just for Fashion Week but for things like weddings and evening events. I wish I'd had this at my friend's wedding last weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One day I hope I'll need this ;)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    p.s. Check out my Chicastic giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, the first photo is so funny! I'm glad you had a wonderful time!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete