Friday, November 15, 2013

Design Partnership: Modus Man




I'm so excited to announce my design partnership with Modus Man! In the past, I've only had experience with womenswear, so I jumped at the opportunity to learn more about the process of creating the perfect men's shirt. Stanley and Reginald, the brothers behind the business, were the ultimate mentors; they have enough passion to fill the entire city. Hailing from Haiti, they came to Miami with nothing but a mutual dream of owning a clothing company that catered to men who wanted more than just ordinary shirts. Together, they worked around the clock to make it a reality, and now they're living in New York City, with their own line of unique, tailored men's shirts. From penniless to successful business owners - talk about the embodiment of the American Dream!

In the coming weeks, I'll be able to share more about our design (I collaborated with Bobby, of course!) and the process surrounding it, but in the meantime, I wanted to give you a little peek behind the scenes. I can't wait to get my hands on the final product - I'm so excited to share it with everyone!

13 comments:

  1. Woot woot, Keiko! You go, girl! Sounds like exciting stuff, can't wait to see what you three come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Can't wait to see the final results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting stuff! I'll be following along to see how it all unfolds. Fun to share your talents in a bit of an unexpected way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to stretch your creativity! I can't wait to see the final product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting!
    <3

    http://downtownhautefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exciting! I can't wait! Good luck

    xoxo Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting! I can't wait to see your work!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Congratulations to both you and Bobby. Should be such a fun project...

    ReplyDelete
  9. :D can't wait to see the shirts! I just love a good looking tailored shirt on a guy, makes ALL the difference in the world!

    www.sweetswithfreaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. First of all, you and Bobby are adorable and it makes me really, really happy that you work on everything together.

    Second of all, congratulations! This sounds like a wonderful collaboration and I can't wait to see the beautiful things you come up with. I'll definitely be snapping up an item or two for myself when the time comes!

    Xo,

    Elise

    www.w-t-fab.com

    ReplyDelete