Friday, December 6, 2013

Adventurers





Outfit Details:
thrifted hat
Madewell Horse Dress (got it on sale awhile ago)
old Sole Society shoes
Isabella Fiore bag (c/o)
Zac Posen x Illesteva sunglasses (my all time favorites)
I've been having a really off couple of days. Maybe it's the weather; maybe it's the lack of daylight. Most likely, it's just *~*just one of them days/that a girl goes through*~* or something vague like that. I was just chatting with my friend about how our moods and health affect our furry companions, and realized that Miku has been in a particularly grumpy mood, too. It's interesting how she takes on my energy. But right now, I'm looking at these pictures (they're from over a month ago) and remembering what a happy weekend it was, and how much nicer it is to just let things go and enjoy the little things. Miku and I are always in our element when we're out and about in the country. She's my little adventurer! But since we don't have time to get out of the city this week, I think two things are a must: a trip to the dog park so she can play with her pals, and a trip to Rockefeller to get in the holiday spirit!
 

18 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous post! I love your dog, hat and sunglasses ;-)

    "An edgy leather sleeve dress" New blog post on:
    Mysmallwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sunglasses! You and your dog look so cute in these pictures :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! That dress is so pretty :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pictures, this outfit is so perfect, I love the hat on you!

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas is coming, the latest michael kors bag here, good price quality, introduced to everyone
    http://michaelkors.shoplal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,how are you? Hope your doing well...I love your blog ! Would you mind check out mine as well? I would really appreciate if you follow me and I'll follow you back as well...Thank you in advance for your time ,hope to see you soon..
    best wishes anna
    http://afashionistastateofmind.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful look, as always, Keiko! Loving the unique print on the dress and your lipstick is fab. And always nice to see Miku! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your dress! You look so adorable

    xoxo Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love that you paired the open toe wedges with tall socks to give it a more fall look!

    xoxo, Kenzie
    easy-lucky-fr3e.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just loooove your style! so soft and feminine but still with an cool approach to it <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. That horse dress is so fab and the bag too. I have a few Isabella bags but I think that is one of the coolest styles I've seen so far.

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a lovely printed dress <3

    Be sure to enter my giveaway to win a bathbomb giftset!
    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! SO happy I decided to browse the trending fashion blogs on BlogLovin' and stumbled across you <3

    xoxo
    Kelly
    www.dreaminlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You and your pup look totally happy in these pics :) I'm looking forward to a trip to the Rockefeller tree, but on a tuesday or something. This weekend was crazy in the city!

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful glasses!! its super perfect with your total outfit!!

    i love it!!

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful pictures :)

    xx

    Check out my blog: http://www.smartdresser.net/

    ReplyDelete