("You are loved" mug, from Pink Olive in Park Slope. Photo from my instagram.)
I'm a little late with this post, and I would blame it on being under the weather, but I'm seemingly always under the weather! Better late than never, right? Here's what I've been clicking on, while hiding under the covers.
- These spiced parsnip fries with roasted garlic yogurt from A Cozy Kitchen look delicious. Hint, hint, Bobby!
- Have you tried oil pulling? My friend Helena told me all about it and I'm intrigued. I'd love to hear your experiences.
- I'm thinking of making this mint scalloped crossbody my new Spring bag.
- With Guvnor's Vintage (my neighborhood vintage shop) going out of business, I've been stocking my eBay collections full of vintage treasures. Check out my Life On The Prairie and general Vintage collections - and see all of my collections, here. #followitfindit
- Are you as ready for Spring as I am? Check out some of my pastel picks for Spring, on Westfield Style.
- This red Simone Rocha dress is what dreams are made of (emphasis on dreams).
- A Beautiful Mess released their own photoshop actions. Can't wait to check them out!
- This Topshop "Oui Non" t-shirt is a new favorite of mine, as seen on my instagram.
- I recently signed up for Hukkster, a site that notifies you when your wish list items go on sale. Bookmark items you wish to keep track of with their button in your toolbar (think the "pin it" button), and they notify you of price reductions. Have you tried it? I'm hoping it's a good one!