Saturday, March 8, 2014

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


("You are loved" mug, from Pink Olive in Park Slope. Photo from my instagram.)

I'm a little late with this post, and I would blame it on being under the weather, but I'm seemingly always under the weather! Better late than never, right? Here's what I've been clicking on, while hiding under the covers.


- These spiced parsnip fries with roasted garlic yogurt from A Cozy Kitchen look delicious. Hint, hint, Bobby!

- Have you tried oil pulling? My friend Helena told me all about it and I'm intrigued. I'd love to hear your experiences.

- I'm thinking of making this mint scalloped crossbody my new Spring bag.

- With Guvnor's Vintage (my neighborhood vintage shop) going out of business, I've been stocking my eBay collections full of vintage treasures. Check out my Life On The Prairie and general Vintage collections - and see all of my collections, here. #followitfindit

- Are you as ready for Spring as I am? Check out some of my pastel picks for Spring, on Westfield Style.

- This red Simone Rocha dress is what dreams are made of (emphasis on dreams).

- A Beautiful Mess released their own photoshop actions. Can't wait to check them out!

- This Topshop "Oui Non" t-shirt is a new favorite of mine, as seen on my instagram.

- I recently signed up for Hukkster, a site that notifies you when your wish list items go on sale. Bookmark items you wish to keep track of with their button in your toolbar (think the "pin it" button), and they notify you of price reductions. Have you tried it? I'm hoping it's a good one!

 

16 comments:

  1. feel better! I love that mug!


    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post.. :)

    http://bayuradith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shot. Will check out the links and hope you feel better soon!

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice cup! have a great sunday!

    http://oc.lauraoc.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried oil pulling for a few days, but I always ended up spitting out the oil before the recommended 20 minutes (I was bored). I found that just 5 minutes of oil puling really does help reduce bad breath and my I no longer has morning breath when I did this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started oil pulling literally yesterday, and I already can tell it's working. My teeth feel sooo smooth afterwards, and all the gross stuff you get on the back of your tongue is already almost gone. I'm hoping the extra health benefits kick in soon, nicer skin please!
    It's hard to do it for 20 full minutes especially on weekdays, when I'm always late as it is. I think I'm going to try 10 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes before bed.

    xoxo
    Maria Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely heard of oil pulling on the Dr. Oz show and it sounded like such an amazing thing! I'd definitely try it.

    xo
    Maggie A
    LOVE MAVIN || Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. A friend looked up oil pulling and sent me this.

    http://www.snopes.com/medical/homecure/oilpulling.asp

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been oil pulling with coconut oil for about a month and now I can't imagine not having it as part of my morning routine! It's made a noticeable difference--my teeth are whiter and feel cleaner, and my gums and tongue are a healthy pink color. Sometimes oil pulling cleans out little bits of food that were missed when flossing. I feel it's helped my acne as well; my skin has cleared up and people have commented on my "glow" (which is definitely not baby-related, so I'm attributing it to the coconut oil!). I know that 20 mins sounds like forever at first, but after a few days the time goes by so quickly. I usually catch up on emails or make a yummy breakfast while pulling, and the time flies by. I highly recommend giving it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful mess photoshop action's are awesome and I want them all. I wish I can get them all for the price of one! haha! I hope you feel better Keiko! :)
    Carla @ Love Cartista

    ReplyDelete
  11. This mug is super lovely, I would love to have it in my collection - it would be amazing to have my morning coffee AND have this lovely affirmation looking right at ya. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fully regret that I clicked on that Red Rochas dress because now I'm thinking of robing a bank to have it :p Gorgeous! Hope your weekend is grand <3

    xoxo
    Kelly
    www.dreaminlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving that mug as well as the "Oui Non" top! Both super cute. Hope you had a lovely weekend :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous pic :) I'm looking for a mint bag for spring as well, the Asos is really pretty but unfortunately it's already sold out. Love, Elle

    http://lashessequinsandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete