(photo taken from my instagram)
I meant to post this yesterday, but I got hit with a stomach bug and was dead to the world (this seems to happen to me a lot, which is making me wonder if it's something in my diet). In fact, we were supposed to leave for our road trip to Nashville this morning, but I am only just now starting to feel able to sit in a car. So, apologies for the late link roundup - but yay, Nashville!
- It's the last day to preorder Vivetta on Moda Operandi. Or window shop and pretend you are preordering all the Vivetta (points at self).
- Red is my favorite color to wear, so I dedicated my newest eBay collection to it. eBay will donate $1 to March of Dimes for each new collection that's made, so start creating your collections, now! Plus, one random person will receive $5000 to shop their collection. #ImBornTo
- They're making a live action Jem and The Holograms movie, and anyone can audition. Remember when Kimbly was Jem for Halloween? Thanks for the tip, Charlene and Lauren!
- New Darlings (Robert and Christina) are a really, really, ridiculously cute couple.
- Kurt and Courtney and 90s grunge dreams. #followitfindit
- 25% off everything at J.Crew with code "HEYSPRING".