Our unexpected detour made updating the blog a little more difficult than I intended; I haven't even taken my camera out of its bag. It's a little easier to update my instagram, since it's, you know...instant. We made the best out of our 36 hour stay in Nashville, which is easy when you have the company of people you love. I didn't get to see everyone, but I did get some quality time with a few of my cousins - and that made the trip worthwhile. Here's some insta-moments from our trip, from left to right and top to bottom:
1) Hello. Jonathan Adler "Hello / Bye-Bye" pouch.
2) Presley greets Bobby.
3) Cat sweater, Greylin skirt, Modern Vice spectator oxfords.
4) Presley, in one of her many hats.
5) At my cousins' house, where Presley showed us how she plays the piano.
6) Okay, so we clearly just came to Nashville to see Presley. Wearing a vintage hat, and a vintage dress over my favorite Harlyn blouse.
7) With my cousins: Mark, Claudia, and Jeremy. Psst...listen to Jeremy's single!
8) Bobby bought this monkey for me, at a gas station. If that's not true love, I don't know what is.
9) If you're going to stop and stretch your legs, you might as well do it at an antique store. Wearing Miu Miu round sunglasses (also available in Spring colors), Topman sweater, Something Else by Natalie Wood top, thrifted skirt, and Coach Borough bag.