Thursday, March 13, 2014

Stripes and Chambray






Outfit Details:
Free People hat
Urban Outfitters BDG Chambray Jumper Dress (on sale for $19.99!)
Anthropologie striped sweater with detachable collar (on sale) and leopard coat (see more of my favorites in my "Statement Coats" collection #followitfindit)
Seychelles Platforms
Topshop socks
Lookmatic "Jesse" frames
Lancaster Paris "Betty" bag

We had a glorious day of Spring-like temperatures, which called for a leisurely lunch and boutique hopping with Bobby and his brother, Ben. I'm grateful for any day that allows me to shed my coat for the day, even if I have to put it right back on when the sun falls. Spring is just around the corner, and I'm tempted to pack up my coats and hide them away!



20 comments:

  1. i would love to copy this look!!




    xoxo from rome
    K.
    kcomekarolina.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice look!
    If you want try to visite my blog on www.raffaeledelmondo.com :)
    facebook:RDM fashion life :)
    see you soon!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty and chic outfit :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable look!!! LOVEEEEE that!

    <3
    heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, that little dress is adorable and it looks perfect with those high socks!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your coat! :)

    http://gregoryxgregory.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous!! that jumper is amazing!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not brave enough to toss my tights for socks yet! ha. knee sock weather is the best though. hope it stops dipping to the 20's SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable outfit, as always, Keiko! Loving that printed jacket :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that look:)
    have a great weekend
    xx

    http://lauraoc.es

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute! Love the denim and stripe combo:)

    New on www.shallwesasa.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. tell me about it...this erratic nyc weather has me feelin' crazy. i'm not ready to ditch my coat just yet, but i've been swapping my wool for some thinner blazers. gotta get me some thigh high socks stat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is super cute!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous vintage pinafore look!

    www.thestylecheck.com
    www.thebeautycheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this look, the dress and hat fit so perfectly together. Check out fashion blog mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete