Saturday, April 5, 2014

Have a Very Weekend.


(photo from my instagram)

Tonight, Bobby and I are flying to Paris! We'll be guests of the incredibly generous Comptoir De Cotonniers, and I couldn't be more excited. It's no secret that Paris has been on my brain, and I started a Francophile eBay collection this week and plan on watching Amelie, tonight, because I'm a huge nerd. I can't help it! I'll still be updating as regularly as possible, but definitely follow me on instagram for real time updates. In the meantime, here are some links I've been loving:

- This site has become my movie companion - it warns you if any animals die or get hurt, in a film. I fall apart when an animal dies, even though Bobby reminds me that it's just a movie. I'd still like to avoid those scenes, thankyouverymuch!

- Heathers is one of my favorite movies, and I loved reading this interview with the cast, producer, and director. Did you know one of the alternate endings would have had Martha Dumptruck stabbing Veronica? Also, no surprise: seems like everyone hated working with Shannen.

- That reminds me...who wants to see Heathers The Musical with me?


- Clearly, I have a thing for granny throw blankets, syroco flowers, head vases, and cat needlepoints. #followitfindit

-Live every week like it's shark week.

16 comments:

  1. Wow enjoy your stay in Paris!! Beautifu b&w shot :D

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris is definitely on my MUST GO list (it's only a chunnel away). Enjoy it!
    Oh and I flippin' LOVE Heathers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe journey and have a wonderful time in Paris. x

    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it.Independent House and Villa Near Khandagiri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time in Paris. I am french and I currently live in the east part of France, I would looooove to meet you ....anyway I am sure you will take wonderful pictures there and I will enjoy to look at them in your next posts. Bises
    http://lencrerose.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Keiko! If you get the chance, have breakfast at the Cafe de Deux Moulins in Montmartre. It's where they filmed the cafe scenes in Amelie :). Have an amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this photo!
    xx,
    CrystalSoojung.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg yay!! What a dream come true, can't wait to live vicariously through you! The animals. We just watched Milo & Otis again and I was nearly crying the entire time from cuteness\realizing that there's no way those lil guys weren't getting way beat up...don't Google the real story. Early Winona movies are my very favorite, and granny stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I"m completely down for Heathers. Have an incredible time my dear! So happy for you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, have an incredible time! Paris is my dream vacation spot. Lovely photo, as always! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's AMAZING!! You're going to have the most amazing time. I can't wait to see and read all about it. :)

    And that's because Amelie is FREAKING FANTASTIC.

    Shani x
    She Dreams in Perfect French

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jàspire!! Place does Vosges.. and Puce de Vanves. Carry on! :)

    ReplyDelete