Friday, April 11, 2014

Hooray for the weekend!


(photo taken from my instagram)

I'm back from Paris, and it was such an incredible trip! We were sad to leave, but I am so excited to be going back. I'll have more photos from my trip, soon, but I hope you had a chance to follow along on my instagram. While I'm editing photos, check out some links I've been clicking on:

- Fascinating photos from the 1960s Kansas City Drag Scene.

- Time to reorder my favorite scent. Just in case you ever wondered what I usually smell like.

- I'm not at Coachella, but I updated my Life On The Prairie collection, so that's basically the same thing.

- April showers bring May flowers.

- Edible Scrabble tiles, a tiny unicorn, panda neck pillow, and more. #followitfindit

- How to make The Hepcat cocktail, from Bobby's collaboration with Rag & Bone and Ultimat.


15 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your stay. I love Paris too. Beautiful pic :D

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait for the Paris pics! this perfect dress. you're like what I imagine a disney princess in the modern world would be. that perfume sounds rad, I haven't regularly bought the same scent in forever. my last love was 8 by a & f in highschool..still searching for the one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dream visit Paris. It is lovely city ))

    Stacy from www.stacyco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see your adventures in Paris! Glad you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, glad you had a wonderful time in Paris! That bag is adorable :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see pictures in Paris! You totally belong there, you could pass as a French girl. xo

    http://lovedanica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That photo looks like a movie-still. So glad you had a wonderful time & looking forward to more photos!
    xx Abby || a geek tragedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paris is such a lovely city, hope you had lots of fun there! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. When did you leave?! It feels like you just pounced the news on us not too long ago (it might be because in my mindset, a trip is usually a week or two long)...

    But, I'm happy you had lots of fun! Forget cliche, Paris is such a gorgeous historical town. Lovelovelove.

    xx
    http://thereadermodel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, this was a kind of last minute trip - work related! The trip I was talking about is next month, with friends. I ended up getting to go twice!

      Delete
  10. You look like having lots of fun!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete