(photo taken from my instagram)
I'm back from Paris, and it was such an incredible trip! We were sad to leave, but I am so excited to be going back. I'll have more photos from my trip, soon, but I hope you had a chance to follow along on my instagram. While I'm editing photos, check out some links I've been clicking on:
- Fascinating photos from the 1960s Kansas City Drag Scene.
- Time to reorder my favorite scent. Just in case you ever wondered what I usually smell like.
- I'm not at Coachella, but I updated my Life On The Prairie collection, so that's basically the same thing.
- April showers bring May flowers.
- Edible Scrabble tiles, a tiny unicorn, panda neck pillow, and more. #followitfindit
- How to make The Hepcat cocktail, from Bobby's collaboration with Rag & Bone and Ultimat.