Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette
Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil in "Electric"
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
Here's the second tutorial I promised, featuring the Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette. My last tutorial was all about the pink and red, so I opted to blend four of the remaining hues (thrash, fringe, chaos, and revolt) into something equally bold. Follow the steps below (left to right, top to bottom) to recreate this look:
1) Apply primer potion all over lid and under lower lash line.
2) Apply "Thrash" on the inner lid, in a diagonal line.
3) Apply "Fringe" on the middle lid, following the same direction.
4) Apply "Chaos" on the outer lid.
5) Blend the three colors together into a gradual transition, then blend the outer edges.
6) Apply "Revolt" to the inner corners of your eyes, and blend up along the outer edge (but only on the inner half of your eye).
7) Line your lower lash line with "Electric" pencil.
8) Finish with mascara.
p.s. I can't remember what lipstick I was wearing, and it's driving me crazy! But I don't want to tell you it's one thing and have it be false. If I remember, I will edit the post to include the info. I'm sorry!