Monday, April 7, 2014

Makeup Monday: Urban Decay Electric Palette Tutorial #2





Products used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette
Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil in "Electric"
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara

Here's the second tutorial I promised, featuring the Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette. My last tutorial was all about the pink and red, so I opted to blend four of the remaining hues (thrash, fringe, chaos, and revolt) into something equally bold. Follow the steps below (left to right, top to bottom) to recreate this look:



1) Apply primer potion all over lid and under lower lash line.

2) Apply "Thrash" on the inner lid, in a diagonal line.

3) Apply "Fringe" on the middle lid, following the same direction.

4) Apply "Chaos" on the outer lid.

5) Blend the three colors together into a gradual transition, then blend the outer edges.

6) Apply "Revolt" to the inner corners of your eyes, and blend up along the outer edge (but only on the inner half of your eye).

7) Line your lower lash line with "Electric" pencil.

8) Finish with mascara.
 
 
 
 


p.s. I can't remember what lipstick I was wearing, and it's driving me crazy! But I don't want to tell you it's one thing and have it be false. If I remember, I will edit the post to include the info. I'm sorry!

19 comments:

  1. Omg this looks o beautiful! Amazing spring makeup!

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good....these colours look good on dark eyed girls..

    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and vibrant look!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the eye shadows and the color coordination! So cool<3

    New on www.shallwesasa.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, it's so bright! Where would you wear it? :)

    www.kistibelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous look - the tutorial makes this less intimidating to try - thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're the best at doing eyeshadow! Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bright colours of the Urban Decay Electric Palette are lovely! I love your method of application and the finished result. I also love the colour of your lipstick. Your lips look beautiful and complement your lovely eye-makeup.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, how stunning! Like a peacock's feathers :) The pigmentation of that palette is incredible :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This makeup looks so good! Such great color combination! Very vibrant and fun =)

    xoxo Olga
    coffeeandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous look, love that you went bold with the lips as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. One time I tried a similar look and the lady at one of the Macy's Makeup counters stopped me and cleaned off my eye make-up because she said it looked like I got hit in the eye. It's didn't look that bad, though.
    I'll try this look for a party.
    www.thedrasticallyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This make-up is fabulous for spring! Love the colors!

    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's so handy seeing this look from start to finish, your blending just makes it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so excited for this eye shadow palette!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was totally right. This post actually made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! I love this make up!

    Love, Tatjana
    http://sectionofstyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete