Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Paris, with Comptoir Des Cotonniers









Outfit Details:
Comptoir Des Cotonniers striped shirt
Comptoir Des Cotonniers trench
Joie jeans
vintage head scarf (tutorial here)
Lancaster Paris crossbody (c/o)
Madewell flats
Karen Walker "Anytime" sunglasses

These photos are from our first day in Paris, where we were guests of Comptoir Des Cotonniers . As soon as we arrived at the hotel, we showered and headed back out the door to explore and be total tourists. We spent the day wandering around the beautiful city, aided by our friend Angie's hefty list of wonderful recommendations. I'm so excited to be going back (in just a couple of weeks!) with my girlfriends, but I have to say that I'm glad my first trip was with Bobby. He makes everything a little brighter.


19 comments:

  1. Adorable look. Love the striped shirt!

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your trench and bag very much! You always look so pretty!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about your outfit.
    Such lovely photos!
    Love the head scarf!

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm tired of Paris now, I need to see something else. You look pretty.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paris is such a beautiful place. Love your outfit and the head scarf =]

    Aysha x
    outletjunkie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are amazing and I love your outfit!
    Beautiful!
    -Adrienne. xo

    Citizen of the World
    Citizen of the World

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paris is an amazing city and an amazing backdrop for photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos, enjoy your trip dear

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing photos! You guys are the cutest couple :)
    xo,
    Yaudy
    http://yaudycristinafashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have yet to go to Paris with a "special someone," so I can't even imagine how wonderful it would be to have it be your first time. So happy for you both! You both look like you had the best time. :)

    Shani x
    She Dreams in Perfect French

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, this outfit is pure perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What stunning photos! Would love to visit Paris one day. It's at the top of my list! Your outfit is lovely, as always, and those shots of Bobby with the pigeons are great! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love love love Paris. How fortunate to go back again and so soon!! These photos made me smile; you and Bobby are always glowing together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your handbag such a lovely colour

    Anna x

    http://inthelifeoffletch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look amazing, I love the color of your red handbag! Beautiful photos!

    www.verasawicki.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. great headscarf! and your lip color is adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely shots!

    http://somebodyfromsomewhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. so dreamy, looks like the perfect day!

    ReplyDelete