Monday, May 12, 2014

Lilac and Blush






Outfit Details:
flower crown by Kimbly
Family Affairs dress - Emerging Thoughts
Swedish Hasbeens (c/o)
OtterBox Symmetry Series case (c/o)

Everyone knows I love a good theme, and I love being matchy matchy. When OtterBox asked me to create an outfit inspired by my phone case from their Symmetry Series, I went all out in lilac and blush - a favorite color palette of mine. The case is just my style and will still protect my phone from getting damaged, and I've been known to match my tech accessories to my outfit (and vice versa), so it wasn't far off from...basically every day of my life. I went with one of my favorite dresses, whose print - along with the matching ring on my finger - mimicked the colorful geometry of the case. The flower crown was a perfect match for the garden party I was set to attend, but to be honest, I never need an excuse to wear a flower crown. Check out my collaborative Pinterest board with OtterBox for more inspiration in dreamy lilac and blush, and then make sure to enter to win a $2500 shopping spree!

27 comments:

  1. so pretty!!!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so unbelievably beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous outfit! Love it!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so pretty, I love the flower crown & the print of that dress is awesome xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. where is that crystal ring from? I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosie B Designs - my best friend got it for me a few years ago. It's a girl who sells at Artists and Fleas in Williamsburg but she doesn't make this style anymore.

      Delete
  6. Stunning look, as always, Keiko! Loving the graphic on the dress and the floral crown is gorgeous! Cool rings too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. God, I love that giant crystal ring. Every time you wear it I fall back in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it! especially the hasbeens, they're so so cute :)
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty look!
    xo,
    yaudy
    http://yaudycristinafashionista.blogspot.com/2014/05/staples.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. The ring and the phone case really do go well together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty dress, i love the print pattern - prisms are cool and they remind me of pollyanna for some reason :D I'm currently searching for bloggers to do collabs with for my up and coming clothing brand. Let me know if you are interested, I really like your style and think PHO sizzle (my brand) would look good on you. It's pretty and out there clothes tho, so please let me know. jjsphosizzle@gmail.com is my email and our website is phosizzlethreads.com , but we don't have very much stock right now (only six pieces) but it does give an indication of the kind of clothes I design and what PHO sizzle represents. Anyway, keep looking gorgeous and rocking your distinct style :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. In love with your floral crown!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous, keiko!

    xo julesinflats

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing pics dear!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  15. May I inquire about your lip? The color is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the x ring on your index finger. May I ask who makes it. And the lipstick is amazing.

    ReplyDelete