MAC "Unlimited" pro longwear lip creme
Stila liquid liner
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in "Perversion"
Urban Decay 24/7 Silver Pencil in "Cuff"
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in "Glamrock"
Urban Decay Big Fatty mascara
I'm interrupting my vacation to bring you a quick makeup tutorial, inspired by the makeup from Chanel Haute Couture Spring 2014. I used makeup I already had in my bag, so it's a little less dramatic than the chunky hologram glitter. But the silver glitter liner stays put like no other! Want to see how I recreated this look? Follow the steps, below:
1) Line the upper lash line with Stila liquid liner. It may seem redundant to use two liquid liners but this one has a felt tip and a marker-like consistency, which is great for getting between the lashes and preventing that separation of line and lashes.
2) Go over the initial liner with a thicker line, using Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner. Make sure to shake it before you use it!
3) Add the wing. A good way to judge the wing's placement is to start at the outer corner and act as though you're making a continuous line from your lower lash line's direction. Check this old tutorial for specific instructions!
4) Extend the line at your inner corner, creating a small triangle.
5) Line your lower lid with Urban Decay 24/7 Silver Pencil in "Cuff".
6) Layer with Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner.
7) Add mascara. Done!