Monday, June 9, 2014

Makeup Monday: Cat Nails Tutorial



I've been a little bit under the weather, lately, and the idea of doing much more than painting my nails and binge-watching the new season of Orange Is The New Black is more than I can handle. So, I did exactly that. I am not as skilled as my sister is, when it comes to nail art - so I heavily rely on things like tape, paper reinforcements, and nail art pens in my how-tos. I relied on the last one for my most recent nail treatment, for a kitty cat and polka dot combo. All you need is a nail art pen and a bobby pin (to dot the eyes and nose) for this super simple design. Also, I had Bobby help me out with writing "MEOW" - I'm incapable of writing with my left hand. Check out the tutorial, below! Click on the image for full size.



25 comments:

  1. wooooooooow they look amazing! ps binge watching orange is the new black is always acceptable x

    http://theadventuresofhann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo adorable! Love it :)

    Lots of Love,

    Ana

    x

    anasofiachic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made me want to get a nail art pen JUST to do this design! It's so adorable, and I love that blue nail colour <3

    Megan / pixiecrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute, and looks pretty easy to do! Thank you for the tutorial! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is so cool! Thank you for sharing:)

    www.shallwesasa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing nails <3 So cute!!!
    http://nerdyfancy.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a cat fan, I love this! I think I'll try it in black and white like my cat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable! Love how you did that first picture too- so cute! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that blue base color! This is so great. Thx for making it look so easy, too! :) - Jenna / circusofcakes.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO cute! Thanks for sharing!
    http://kasidybelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! What nail polish/color did you use for the base coat? Looks like a pretty robin's egg blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Color Club "Evolution" - but I think it was discontinued!

      Delete
  13. This is such a cute idea, Keiko! You did a great job :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww so cute! I sadly sont have the skills for this!
    Two Hearts One Roof

    ReplyDelete
  15. The color is so beautiful, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute !!!!
    http://camilleillustration.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  17. soo cuttteeeee!!!
    what´s the name of the base coat color your using?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your fingers are beautiful and slim, and the color fits your figure. http://www.robedumariee.fr/7-robe-de-ceremonie

    ReplyDelete