Monday, June 30, 2014

Makeup Monday: Five Current Favorite Beauty Products



1) Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment: With so much traveling, my skin needs all the moisture it can get. The second I step off the plane, I feel like years have been added to my skin's age - and this treatment reverses that effect. I like to leave it on overnight, so I wake up with soft, hydrated skin.

2) Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow: I've made one minor change to my brow routine, by swapping out my powder for this brow pomade (still love the powder, but I tend to change up products now and then). It stays put, even when my t-zone is really oily, and the tint is just enough to color my brows without looking painted on.

3) Juliette Has A Gun "Not a Perfume": This has been my go-to scent for a few years. It's so subtle, which is why I love it; I'm usually really sensitive to perfumes. I wear it on an almost daily basis (Tocca "Stella" is my other one) and still love it.

4) Arrojo ReFINISH Dry Shampoo: My hair stylist can attest to how many bottles of this I've gone through. It's all-time favorite dry shampoo. Reasons: it doesn't leave a chalky residue, has a fresh scent, and gives my hair just the right amount of texture. I just wish it came in travel size, for traveling purposes! When I'm packing for a flight, I turn to Serge Normant Meta Revive Volumizing Mini Dry Shampoo or Pssssst! Dry Shampoo.

5) Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater: I love facial sprays - if for no other reason than they're refreshing and feel great on hot days. There are some that are more functional (I love Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray for setting my makeup), but I love that this one has a super fine mist and a lovely rose scent, and can be used all throughout the day. It's especially helpful whenever my makeup is feeling a little cakey or powdery! 

What are some of your current favorites?

16 comments:

  1. I like how you collage the different items together and add numbers. I know a lot of bloggers do it and maybe it's nothing special. But yours looks really nice :)
    My current favorite moisturizers are the "it's my beautiful skin day" day and night creams from HEMA. They feel very nice on the skin and I love the name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh I've been eying off glam glow for sch a long time!
    It's winter here at the moment, and I really can't live without Ren No. 1 Purity Cleansing balm. It's so beautiful and hydrating. Also, it smells like roses, and makes me feel wonderful! I am wondering what it will be like to use when the Australian summer returns though!

    staceylives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted the Juliette has a gun scent, but in my little town there isn't this kind of products. If you say it's subtle and nice I will buy it on internet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Mario Badescu products! Going to have to try this one!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glamglow products are pricey, but they really do transform the skin! Well worth the investment.

    Izzique | For beauty, DIY, and lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the 'not a perfume' but I think all of these work well. What's really striking is how lovely their packaging is. Each is a little different but I bet your vanity has a coherent look to it with these products!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the setting sprays in the summer. And I'll have to try that dry shampoo, I haven't found one I'm obsessed with yet so I'm excited to try this one.

    Mana
    Fashion and Happy Things

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Glam Glow face mask! It works so well
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful products, I want to purchase these. http://www.italiabitidasposa.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. These all sound wonderful!! Glam Glow has some wonderful masks I have the Anastasia Dipbrow pomade and I love it, I also love Mario Badescu products they are awesome. I havent heard of the other two but will have to look into as they sound awesome :-)

    Leslie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to try this glam glow. Check out fashoin blog mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like amazing products, I've tried the Glam Glow one and it is simply great!

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice picks, Keiko! I love Anastasia brow products and that MB face mist sounds lovely :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete