Friday, July 11, 2014

Carnival Colors







Outfit Details:
Imogene + Willie hat
Miu Miu sunglasses
Topshop ribbed crop top
Clover Canyon skirt (last seen here)
Nine West "Tasha" sandals (c/o)
thrifted belt
Comptoir des Cotonniers bag (c/o)
NARS "Schiap" lipstick 


After a mere week or so of being home, I'm already back on the road. As I type this post, Bobby is snoring by my side and Miku is dreaming her little puppy dreams, from the comfort of a sketchy roadside motel. And may I note that it's a particularly overpriced motel, considering it looks like your standard horror movie setting? I don't mind staying in Bates Motel, as long as it's reasonably priced. That's how they get you: you're exhausted and it's there. But anyway, enough of that tangent. The point is that it's very late, and if I'm going to enjoy tomorrow's leg of our road trip, I should probably try and shut my eyes. Hopefully my decision to watch The Shining the other night doesn't come back to haunt me in my sleep. Also, nothing I typed has anything to do with the photos they accompany. These were from when we were in Atlantic City, but it's the middle of the night and I feel like talking about the weird motel I'm in.



p.s. Follow our road trip, here.
p.p.s. This was written last night, but the wifi wasn't working.

32 comments:

  1. the pattern on your skirt is SOO fun, LOVE it!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous skirt!!

    http://glossandmagic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outfit elegante e raffinato...complimenti...kiss from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lipstick is impeccable. It's so vibrant & pristine. I also love the bold sandals & skirt to top it off. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore your outfit.....and Nars always make for the best lipstick..

    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a colorful post! Love all the details!

    www.ennfrancosays.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely superb outfit! Love your style, it's so unique!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where did you find a carnival fair in Atlantic City? Bful pics!

    http://imyownmuse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! I love the location, it fits perfect with your outfit!

    love, turnitinsideout.be

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg so cute!!!


    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the length of this skirt. I've been playing around with alternate lengths a lot lately - somewhere between maxi and knee length... this one really is the perfect proportion on you. Super cute!

    <3 dani
    www.shopdisowned.com
    http://blog.shopdisowned.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the photos,sunglasses and your skirt!
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos, beautiful girl! Have a great weekend!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. beaut!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Third post this week with a fair/carnival backdrop (including my own) . . . there must be something in the air! Gorgeous photos, fantastic look. Bravissima, as usual! Check for bedbugs and lock the door. <3
    www.halcyonfair.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the skirt! This look is so cute!

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/2014/07/lifes-better-on-beach.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. your carnival is look really cool........you are looking beautiful in this

    Affordable mbt Shoes Website www.mbtoutletuk.org.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. very awesome skirt!

    xx
    Nic
    http://www.lifevsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute! Really fun location. I love the green shoes!

    Miranda
    Little Gold Pocket Watch

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm in love with this look, so fun and fabulous, and those sunnies are gorgeous.


    Elizabeth x | www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous sandals!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusings.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  23. Keiko, that skirt is all kinds of fabulous! Have a great time on the road trip- hope you survived that motel stay! ;)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Omg ur skirt is amazing! I've never seen anything quite like it :)

    Kayla @ Style Vancity

    ReplyDelete
  25. hi! Every time I read any of your post, I can't get over the pictures - the details are amazing. love xx

    sharon @ shasummerwine.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Im in love with everything! The colors and patterns are spectacular!

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete