Saturday, July 19, 2014

Happy Weekend!


(photo from my instagram)

Happy weekend! We just got back from our road trip, and brought little Roxy Mae (my niece) back with us. I'm excited to show her around NYC, since she hasn't been here since she was a baby. What are your plans for the weekend? I wasn't online too much this week, since we were with family. But here are a few of the links I've been clicking on:
- This is how I know I'm an adult: I'm dreaming about this pastel mint SMEG fridge.

- Have you downloaded #partypartyapp, yet? The ladies of A Beautiful Mess have a new app, and it's so much fun!

- The cutest outfit.

- It's time for the Nordstrom anniversary sale. I'm trying not to look.

- The curious case of designers leaving (or being pushed out of) their namesake labels.

- Audrey Tatou is always a stunner. Insert heart eyes emoji.

- 20 inspiring before and after renovation photos. Because lately, all I've been doing is looking at houses I dream of fixing up and living in.

21 comments:

  1. Your doggy is so precious! <33

    xo Jenny
    Tsangtastic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww your dog is so cute!!! xx
    http://chocochipchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend! Princess!

    www.ennfrancosays.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely weekend! ;)
    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband pretty much banned me from Nordstrom anniversary sale :/
    On another note, the refrigerator screams out your style, love it.

    XOXO JuJu
    http://www.jujusmoments.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shorts are amazing, love them!

    lots of love, Ana
    X

    anasofiachic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, such a lovely photo- Miku always makes me smile! Have a fabulous weekend, Keiko! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute dog, and you look adorable as well.
    Have a great weekend.


    www.suchaflour.co

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the polka dot and plaid combo.
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your style you look Beautiful adorable as well Have a great weekend! Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you mixed patterns!
    xoxo-KSP
    www.katestylepetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice weekend and have a good new week.
    http://www.robedumariee.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous pic!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a cute picture! and i love love love audrey, always so classy :)
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice hat>.....I love two things in this world....family and hats :p ρουχα σε μεγαλα μεγεθη

    ReplyDelete