Saturday, July 5, 2014

Holiday Weekend Roundup


(photo from my instagram)

Hope you are all having a great holiday weekend! I've been spending my time cleaning out my closet, searching for furniture for our roof deck (any recommendations?), and binge-watching Felicity in my downtime. In short, it's been the most relaxing weekend, ever. Hooray! Time for the link roundup:

- There's a big 50% off sale at ModCloth. Time to stock up on bathing suits!

- Speaking of ModCloth, have you seen their collaboration with Nicolette Mason? It launches in October and will be available in XS-4X. Go, Nicolette!

- Paul Rudd is the best.

- For all those summer weddings you'll be attending.

- I bought this adorable Kate Spade iPad mini sleeve on sale - they currently have an extra 25% off sale items with code "MORESALE"!

20% off at ASOS with code "PARTYINTHEUSA".

- NYC 7 years ago, compared to today.


14 comments:

  1. First time commenter, love your blog! Thanks for posting the iPad mini deal -- so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are always so fantastic! Brilliant blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those NYC photos are amazing:)
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty picture from instagram! :) Thank you for sharing!
    Rory

    p.s. STOP BY MY BLOG TO ENTER AN AWESOME GIVEAWAY!!
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too have been cleaning out my closet. I can't believe how long I've had some things. Some even since middle school. Andy suggestions on cutting down what to toss and what to keep?

    http://jointhedust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My general rule is, if I haven't reached for it in a few months, I'm probably not going to wear it. I have some exceptions: some seasonal items get stored away, and I'm a little more hesitant to get rid of some of my vintage. It's also helps to have a one in, one out policy - whenever you bring something home, you have to get rid of something you have. And when you have things for a long time for no other reason than you've had them a long time, my friend has a cute answer to that. She says to hug it, take a picture in it, and let it go!

      Delete
    2. Some people say if you haven't worn it in 2 years that you should donate it. I try to keep to that rule. But there are still some things I just can't part with. Sentimental values! But I like the idea of hugging it and taking one last photo! haha

      Delete
  6. Love the iPad case!
    The pictures of New York are SO cool!
    Thanks for sharing!
    http://kasidybelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful picture!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best shooping tips !

    http://www.gloria-agostina.com

    http://www.gaweddingdresses.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the new york then and now!

    ReplyDelete