(Photo from my instagram, print by Rifle Paper Co.)
Happy weekend! A good friend of mine got me tickets to tomorrow's Goo Goo Dolls show, and I'm hyyyyped. She was like, "Funny question - do you want to go to a Goo Goo Dolls show?" and I was like, "Sure" but 14 year old me was screaming and crying and fainting, because they just know me and all of my adolescent struggles. For those of you who don't know, I was full on obsessed with them for most of my childhood. Admittedly, I don't know any of their music past 2002, but Hold Me Up through Dizzy Up The Girl were my juvenescent credo. I still cry every time I hear "Name" and "Acoustic #3". Also, fun fact: my Open Diary, which is how this whole blogging thing started, was titled "When You Dream, Seventeen" - lyrics from one of their old songs. Yeah, the obsession was real. I'm soooo excited! If you want to watch the show, it will be streaming here: http://yhoo.it/1t3gOTM Sunday night (tonight). Maybe you'll see me crying or something. While I listen to all of my old favorites and feel the feels, check out some of these super sweet links that I've been clicking on.
- Lena Dunham Birthday Suit Tee. Brilliant. Also, 90s Johnny Depp and Wes Anderson.
- I love a girl in glasses.
- Floral beauties by Seychelles, because I want to wear flowers from head to toe.
- "This is so goofy: We're watching people wear clothes." (I love her.)
- Three blogs to check out: Noelle's Favorite Things, Oui We, and New Darlings.
- Dress up your basics.
- Cat toilet seat cover. Yes!
- Has anyone ever ordered from boohoo? I was eyeing this geometric dress.
- Speaking of dresses, I just bought this dress and am already living in it.
- Not only did St. Vincent and Sophia Amoruso both make Vanity Fair's 2014 International Best Dressed List, they both named David Bowie as their style icon.
- Katie's beautiful tribute to Robin Williams. This one is also amazing.