Friday, August 22, 2014

Keiko X BonLook - Available, Now!








Great news: the Keiko x Bonlook glasses are now available on the site! As I mentioned in this post, I designed a pair of glasses for one of my favorite eyewear companies, Bonlook. They're available as both eyeglasses and sunglasses (prescription or non) and come in four colors: Miku Mint, Tessa Tort, Lily White, and Roxy Noir. They're $99 including shipping and prescription lenses, $69 for sunglasses and $119 for prescription sunglasses. To say that I'm excited about this opportunity would be a major understatement; I'm honored and forever grateful to BonLook and my readers for this opportunity. I'm also over the moon with the final product and I hope you will be, too. If you purchase a pair, please send me a photograph or tag them with #KeikoBonLook - I would love to see them in action and feature them on the blog!

Shop Keiko x Bonlook!

25 comments:

  1. Love those glasses! and your canine friend too! so cute!!!

    love,
    Cassie Thriftier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so amazing! Congratulations on the collaboration-very exciting!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These glasses are awesome! So in love with them<3

    www.shallwesasa.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully I will be ordering these very soon! I absolutely love them and am a huge fan of Bonlook. I have 3 pairs of their glasses already. Congrats, Keiko!

    Tamara
    www.trulytamara.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cat-eye sunglasses, I just wished I looked good in them. They are so cute!

    Nicole
    teahive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. these glasses are fantastic! I'm a HUGE fan of cat eye glasses!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your eye glass holders.

    <3
    heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! These are so cute! Love all the photos you took as well!. | Deanndre
    http://deardeanndre.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! They are to die for! Need the mint ones immediately, hopefully they ship to the UK!

    Siobhan -http://thelavenderposy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. These frames are so you!! Love the dainty details at the top edge of the frames.

    xo,
    katrina
    thedemuremuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous in all of these frames!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want a pair SO bad!
    They are adorable!
    kasidybelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. They seriously are some of the most glamorous glasses I have ever seen! Congrats on the collaboration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These glasses look so cute especially when worn by the lovely dolls.
    http://www.robedumariee.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are looking beautiful. Love your Bonlook.

    Christian Louboutin Designer Shoes with Discount Upto 60%

    ReplyDelete
  16. they look a-mazing! i absolutely love the mint one :)
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely!! Do they ship worldwide??

    Xx Cristal Pearl

    http://cristalpearljls.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  18. love everything!


    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these and am in the process of ordering! Just waiting for my prescription to be sent. Do you happen to have a picture of yourself in the white pair with clear lenses? I'm torn between the white and the mint. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice glasses :) that white blouse with the flowers is really cute too!

    ReplyDelete