Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Summer Sweater






Outfit Details:
ANAMA off the shoulder burnout sweater
Free People lacey denim cutoff shorts
ASOS quilted cat cross body bag (also available with studded ears)
WHiT platform sandals (c/o)
Miu Miu round sunglasses

The words "summer" and "sweater" don't usually go together, but this one is an exception. It's made of tissue-thin burnout material and has a flowing silhouette, which catches a nice little breeze and cools me down. Not that we've needed much cooling down in NYC, lately - the weather has been very strange, in the best possible way. But in South Florida (where these were taken), I needed seventy-million fans and A/C all day, every day. 95 and huuuuumid. You'd think I would've taken advantage of my sister's pool, but no. I'm not that resourceful. 
In other news and random tangents, meet my new favorite purse, which is shaped like cat, as all things should be. It was the best $35 I ever spent.  Heck yes!




26 comments:

  1. great outfit!

    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in North-West of Florida and I can agree with that statement, it is damn humid, too humid where straightening hair goes out the window >[

    XOXO JuJu
    http://www.jujusmoments.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think growing up in Florida is what taught me to never bother straightening my hair. Haha!

      Delete
  3. Fantastic wedges and sweater! You look beautiful :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funnily enough, having read your blog for about the past half year now, I actually saw that bag on the site and thought 'I bet Keiko will get that'! Probably makes me a creepy stalker :) CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! And it is super hot and humid here in NC too wish I was up north about this time.
    Carlee
    www.thelittlesloth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sweater is so beautiful! Love your style.

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the designs on your Anama off the shoulder burnout sweater, the lace trim on your Free People denim shorts, and your round Miu Miu sunnies. Your lipstick looks perfect!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the print and flowyness of the top! The purse is SO you too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this swing top!
    xoxo - www.katestylepetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your bag, so cute! The grass is beautiful. http://www.kleidmo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing wedges and sweater! i love your look!!

    www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your tattoo is beautiful like your outfit. love your shoes.

    Cheap Evening Dresses Jenjenhouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this look, especially the bag!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That purse is so cute, as well as that sweater! And I wish it were 95°F here in Texas (maybe without as much humidity though). I constantly feel like I'm melting when I go out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. If there is a perfect summer sweater- that is it! Adorable bag too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete