(photo from Bobby's instagram)
Hello, everyone! We're back in New York, after a quick trip to Florida to visit family and begrudgingly return my visiting niece, Roxy Mae, to my sister and brother-in-law. I wanted her to stay forever! We had so much fun with her. Now that we're back in New York, we have a lot to catch up on - but first, let's waste some time and click on these links. Because, procrastination and what not:
- I'm in love with my new tattoo. I'll post more pics, soon - but good ol' instagram got the first glimpse!
- Sadie doesn't want her little brother to grow up. Oh, Sadie, I can totally relate. Tessa Marie is officially an adult and I still can't believe it.
- I couldn't resist these handmade ice cream and sprinkle donut wooden wall plaques from Everyday Is A Holiday...so I didn't. They'll be hanging on my wall, soon. They also have pizza, pancakes, kitties, and so much more! Use code SWEETSUMMER for 20% off.
- Rock the red, white, and blue.
- My friends and I used to work at Auntie Anne's, so I kind of want to buy these pretzel pillow cases and relive the high school glory days. I made a mean pretzel, you guys.
- Try this, next time you're feeling crafty: DIY fruit slice umbrellas.