Sunday, August 3, 2014

Weekend Link Roundup


(photo from Bobby's instagram)

Hello, everyone! We're back in New York, after a quick trip to Florida to visit family and begrudgingly return my visiting niece, Roxy Mae, to my sister and brother-in-law. I wanted her to stay forever! We had so much fun with her. Now that we're back in New York, we have a lot to catch up on - but first, let's waste some time and click on these links. Because, procrastination and what not:

- I'm in love with my new tattoo. I'll post more pics, soon - but good ol' instagram got the first glimpse!

- Sadie doesn't want her little brother to grow up. Oh, Sadie, I can totally relate. Tessa Marie is officially an adult and I still can't believe it.

- I couldn't resist these handmade ice cream and sprinkle donut wooden wall plaques from Everyday Is A Holiday...so I didn't. They'll be hanging on my wall, soon. They also have pizza, pancakes, kitties, and so much more! Use code SWEETSUMMER for 20% off.

- Rock the red, white, and blue.

- My friends and I used to work at Auntie Anne's, so I kind of want to buy these pretzel pillow cases and relive the high school glory days. I made a mean pretzel, you guys.

- Try this, next time you're feeling crafty: DIY fruit slice umbrellas.

16 comments:

  1. awesome!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new tattoo! <3
    And I love you as a couple! I just broke up with my boyfriend, so I'm kind of a mental wreck right now...but I hope that one day I will find me my own Bobby :)

    xx, Eleonora

    *eleonorasblog*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your heart sunnies!!!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, loving the links! Your tattoo is gorgeous, they did an awesome job! Oh my gosh Sadie just melted my heart hahaaah so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the matching shirts! Xo
    www.laurajanetelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the citrus umbrella. Yummy for the eye sprinkle donnut

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute photo!

    http://emiandkimi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, your new tattoo is probably the greatest thing EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tattoo looks awesome~ And those plaques from Everyday Is A Holiday are so cute! I've been wanting to buy some cake or cupcake related items from there. With that coupon, I may just buy a bakery board print for my sister who runs her own home bakery.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This post is amazing!!

    www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete