2) The destination, right inside the Chelsea Market.
3) Follow the lines on the floor to your service of choice!
4) True story: I have a lot of Philosophy products in my beauty cabinet, and it is all because of Oprah. She said their "Hope in a Jar" was her favorite, and like a good little sheep, I listened and bought all of the things.
5) Philosophy was doing luxurious skincare treatments. With a face full of makeup and another destination ahead of me, I had complete FOMO.
6) Folli Follie stacks bracelets and a pink watch.
7) They also had Flash tattoos, which Beyoncé recently wore - and now I have one on my ring finger, which makes us best friends for life.
8) Photo booth pit stop, to finish off my visit. Sunday (tomorrow) is the last day they'll be at the Chelsea Market - but it's open from 12-7. Make sure to stop by, if you're in the area!