Photo of me and Kimbly, taken from my instagram.
This past week was great for so many reasons, but the main one would have to be that I got to spend some quality time with my best friend. She lives on the opposite side of the country, which makes our hang time all too limited. But luckily, since I'll be seeing her in November, we didn't have to have the sad goodbye. Plus, tomorrow morning, Bobby and I will be on our way to Tokyo! I can't believe it's really happening. I'm so excited! I'll still be posting regularly, but in the meantime, here are some links I've been clicking on:
- Central Perk is open until October 18th, so any Friends fanatics (ahem, Christine) out there need to get over to Lafayette and Broome St, before it closes.
- Stila brought out the brights for Trina Turk.
- I treated myself to these bow shoes (predictable) and this cat bag (even more predictable). FYI, the shoes seem to run a tad large; I think I have to exchange for a smaller size. P.S. This ice cream bag has Kimbly written all over it.
- I know I'm late to the game, but Kim introduced me to Stay Home Club and now I want everything.
- We recently had dinner at Cherry and now, I can't stop craving their sushi. I highly recommend it!
- I watch this gif whenever I need a laugh.
- If celebrities were cocktails, with Bobby! I'm with Swifty. Gingerale, straight up.
- This rad lady photographs shelter dogs in her handmade, fresh flower crowns to help get them adopted. Check out her #rosesandrescues hashtag to see some of the pups.