Monday, September 29, 2014

Invisalign Treatment Update





It’s time for another Invisalign® clear aligners treatment update! I can’t believe how quickly time is flying by. For those of you who missed my last posts (read those posts here), I'm currently receiving complimentary Invisalign treatment in exchange for sharing my experience, once a month.

 This was my first checkup since getting the attachments (click the photos for full size, so you can get a better idea of what those look like), and I am happy to report that Dr. Zhu says I’m right on track! It might not look like much, yet - my front teeth are still pretty crooked (though less so) - but the biggest difference is how it feels. My bite is more comfortable and my back teeth have been pulled outward, creating more space for my tongue to comfortably sit without me biting the edges. I forgot what it’s like to not have a tongue that’s constantly numb on the sides! Dr. Zhu explained that my upcoming aligners are going to start shifting the front teeth more noticeably, so I’m looking forward to seeing even more progress.

Fortunately, that’s really all I have to report, this time; I was in and out of the orthodontist’s office in less than twenty minutes. Just a quick check up and chat with Dr. Zhu to make sure the treatment was going well, my new sets of Invisalign clear aligners, and I was on my way. Here’s hoping that the rest of the treatment is just as easy!



p.s. If you are interested in Invisalign® treatment, you can request more info, here.

12 comments:

  1. Looks already great. Glad the treatment works!!

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it's going well for you! I have to say I didn't really notice much difference during my first treatment (that was stopped due to reasons beyond my control) - until about trays 7/8. The aligners have to make room before anything else can happen to un-crook teeth! I'm about to start treatment again and I can't wait - even though I know it's a bit of a pain in the neck, the results are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect cat eye! http://www.thepaarblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah! I can't wait to see the progress. I've never had braces or anything, but my teeth are only slightly crooked so I never fussed about it too much. Invisalign could be cool, I've just never known anyone to use it.

    Http://shuriejenai.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our patients love Invisalign, and they often say their bite just "feels better" a few months into treatment. It's nice to see you write about that, because I think it's one of the best benefits of Invisalign, but you don't hear about it much. Anyways your smile looks gorgeous, looking forward to more pictures soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish they had Invisalign back when I need braces! You are too cute! Love the pink background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great make-up!
    http://www.fashionablyspeakn.com/2014/09/meet-cast-comfort-and-chic.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks Great! Invisalign is usually a very good choice for solving all kinds of minor and major teeth issues like teeth crowding, teeth spacing and the teeth bite issues. Also, these braces are invisible and can be easily removed for the purpose of brushing and flossing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your teeth look stunning! Thank you for sharing your experience! Love your smile!
    XX
    Miri
    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your teeth look stunning! Thank you for sharing your experience! Love your smile!
    XX
    Miri
    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete