Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Gemvara Color Muse






Over the summer, I had the absolute pleasure of collaborating with Gemvara on their Color Muse series. I spent the day showing them around my apartment, neighborhood, and studio. And of course, trying on and falling in love with beautiful jewelry by Gemvara, a bespoke fine jewelry company that's located and produced right here in New York! All of their jewelry is designed on their website with their customization tool, made to order and shipped directly to the customer in under two weeks. They have no pre-existing inventory, so everything is absolutely one of a kind; there are countless styles, 20 gemstones, and 9 precious metals to choose from. It’s so special to have a unique piece of jewelry that was not only completely customized to my liking, but also made right near my home. I'm always mixing metals and stacking rings, so I designed myself this triple ring with both gold and silver, and black onyx. I'll be sharing more from our shoot, soon, but in the meantime - check out my color story to get a peek into my world and see what inspires me!

30 comments:

  1. I love your outfits and all of these shoes! Your photos always look so crisp and clean ^_^

    www.mishmoshmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to play dress up in your closet!!

    www.kristajacobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the collection. I wish they had a cheaper alternative though :)

    http://imyownmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous!!

    www.amoderngypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see what you chose- knowing your bright and colorful style, I'm sure it's going to be gorgeous!

    <3 dani
    http://blog.shopdisowned.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That closet is a dream! http://www.thepaarblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That closet is amazing!
    xoxo - www.katestylepetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing closet! Would love a closet post (pics/fav items/etc.), beautiful colors and prints!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always love to enter someone else closet!
    XOX, Gap.
    www.gaptoothedgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those heels in the second photo! So cute!

    www.habitandhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm excited to see more! They have some gorgeous jewelry!
    I LOVE that tulle skirt, and I need one.
    xo
    Kristina
    www.eccentricowl.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the large round gemstone necklaces but can't find them for sale on the site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the one I'm wearing: http://www.gemvara.com/jewelry/pure-round-pendant/checkerboard-round-doublesided-citrine-sterling-silver-necklace/5948k

      Delete
  14. I love seeing other peoples' closets! Your photos are gorgeous, can't wait to see what else you've picked out!

    Bramble & Thorn

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty!

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to see a closet tour!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your closet is so amazing! Can you post more photos of it sometime
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore your wardrobe space! friendly envy;) Would you let us know where your yellow animal dress is from? I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful pics! Love the tutu and your overall style!

    www.bluelabelsboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. pretty post!


    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  21. cute photos, they're very creative!

    cheap-skatefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really lovely photos! I would totally love to go shopping in your closet!! *___* So much awesome in there! I also really love all of those shoes!! *________*

    ReplyDelete