Sunday, October 26, 2014

Weekend Link Roundup


(photo from my instagram)

- I hope you're following Barbie's instagram.

- A look back at my past Halloween costumes.

- I'll be living in this shirtdress.

- If guys made haul videos. Hilarious. (thanks for sending, Helena!)

- Golden Girls nail decals. They also have Stevie Nicks, Dolly Parton, 90s, and so many more!

- Death From Above 1979 released a new record, after a decade. Let's dance!

- The most incredible makeup transformations.

- Diane Von Furstenberg, on Oscar de la Renta. May he rest in peace.

9 comments:

  1. I love the Panda hosiery in your Instagram photo! You looked adorable in your past Halloween costumes! These links are great!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihii so cute :)

    Eea
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This socks are adorable!!!

    www.littleblackshell.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your old costumes are so cute!!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your past halloween costumes are great, also loved the video if guys made youtube videos like girls

    www.hannahcatherin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The new Death From Above album made me so happy! I love it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your tights !! & the Halloween costumes are so cool !!

    ReplyDelete