Friday, November 14, 2014

Autumn in New York








Outfit Details:
Armani Exchange Cocoon Coat (c/o)
Zara romper
UGG oxfords (from last year)
vintage bag
vintage hat
Miu Miu sunglasses
Becca Laws kaleidoscope "K" necklace
Tiffany & Co key necklace  


Fall is my absolute favorite time of year: the changing of the leaves, pumpkin and apple picking, hot apple cider, and lightweight layering - all of it makes me so happy. There's nothing better than Autumn! Of course, as soon as Christmas comes, I'm going to say something like, "There's nothing better than the holiday season in NYC," because I'm fickle and play/switch favorites like no other. I could do without the bitter cold that comes with Winter, though. Just give me the holiday windows, ice skating, a perfect snow day, and lots of warm mittens...you can keep the slush and the chapped skin and the SAD that comes with such short days, thankyouverymuch. While Fall is still around, I'm making the most of it. Spending most of my life without true seasons has made me appreciate the changes so much more; they're picturesque mile markers to break up the year. It makes the journey a little more dynamic.



21 comments:

  1. perfect fall outfit!


    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love Autumn... All those colours... Magical!
    Your sunnies and dress are so pretty, I like them a lot!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures and perfect fall look.
    xo,
    http://yaudycristinafashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your shoes! Adorable.

    Emily
    eageremily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm right with you! I love fall and the holidays but I am not ready for the rest of winter! I love your dress it is adorable on you! Great post! xx

    www.getup-goblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos make me miss New York. Nothing like Fall on the east coast. :)
    And, you're looking lovely!

    xo
    Christina
    New Darlings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tattoo :x However the one with your dog is a killer :x

    http://tarceaoana.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos Keiko! Have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such a great look. I love your blog.
    xoxo Kennedy
    Northern Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those autumn colours are so pretty! Love your sunglasses too, they're absolutely gorgeous.

    Tessa / Bramble & Thorn

    ReplyDelete
  11. god I love fall!

    giveaway on my blog!

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm with you on the fickle part, haha :D in the end, every season has its charm. :)
    lovely photos, the backdrop is amaaazing.
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stylish look!

    New FASHION post on
    www.lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. These shots are gorgeous, Keiko! Love the autumn scenery and that paisley print is so perfect for Fall :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the way you styled this romper for Fall!

    http://www.bluelabelsboutique.com/collections/new-arrivals

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful pictures. Love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We can all be fashionable, don't be afraid to reinvent and wear whatever makes you feel comfortable. There are lots of clothes to choose, from skinny jeans for women, Dresses, Tops, and even Maternity Jeans for pregnant women! So great to have online shops to check on every time we need to. Why not try this site.

    http://www.robecart.com/category/clothing/jeans/boyfriend-jeans_55/

    ReplyDelete