Kate Spade Saturday Baroque Trapeze Dress (c/o)
Kate Spade Saturday Lots Of Dots Pouch in metallic dot/black (c/o)
Alberto Fermani boots
As mentioned in my last outfit post, I teamed up with Kate Spade Saturday to bring you some holiday party-ready outfits -- and now, a gift guide! For my second outfit, I went with the mod-inspired (surprise, surprise) trapeze dress, which I paired with a vintage ruffled blouse and my trusty over-the-knee boots. I used the Lots Of Dots Pouch as a clutch, and I liked it so much, I put it in my gift guide. Check out some of my favorite Kate Spade Saturday gifts, below!
1. Bags and accessories are my favorite gifts to give all my girls, because they're one size fits all! In addition to the Lots Of Dots Pouch (shown in black and teal), the Saturday is Dance Parties pouch and Passport Case are some of my favorites. Can you tell I have a thing for the metallic dots?
2. Perhaps my favorite gift in the bunch is The Eureka Book!, because it's like getting a ton of gifts in one package. It's full of frame-able prints, DIY projects, wrapping paper, and more. Also shown: the mini hipline cross body and travel slippers, which fold into a compact, zippered pouch.
3. and 4. Gold Dot beanie and crew neck tee.
5. A peek at the inside of The Eureka Book. It has perforated pages, for easy removal.
6. Zipline Tote, which has functional side zippers and can be monogrammed! It comes in cherry (shown), teal, and black.
Which gifts would you give your girls? Start making your list, because they're having an amazing giveaway. I want one of my readers to be the lucky winner, who will receive a $1,000 gift card to Kate Spade Saturday and four more (yes, FOUR!) for their girlfriends. Enter, here!