Saturday, November 8, 2014

Weekend Link Roundup


(photo from my instagram.)

I hope you all are having a great weekend! I'm generally a homebody, but this week, I've been a social butterfly. With several friends in town and a few birthdays to celebrate, I've been staying happily busy. Oh yeah, and I also had jury duty. But of course, I did have some time to round up some links while binge-watching crime dramas on Netflix.

- Louise and Alix own Halloween.

- A reminder to adopt, don't shop - and another to spread the word through social media.

- This little boy won my heart. Go, Liam!

- I love this sailor style coat. I'll probably change the buttons, though.

- Lazy beauty hacks. I give some of these the side eye, but a lot of them are worth trying. Also, I was surprised (and flattered) to see my head scarf tutorial in there. 

- Any horse lover will understand this woman's dying wish: to see her beloved horse, one last time.

- Jinna traveled the world with a life-size cutout of her late father. Her story and beautiful photographs will move you.

- @textsfromyourex will make you laugh and cringe.


12 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the top. Never pictured something like this could fit so well into the autumn season. Btw, love that you support adopt, don't shop :)

    http://xwolfgirlx.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you had a great one! :)


    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combination of over-the-knee boots and this cream lace :)

    Denina
    Purely Me by Denina Martin

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a fellow animal lover I just want to express my gratitude and thanks for putting the word out to adopt. I've been to many shelters in the hopes of finding a little brother or a sister for my dog and some of the conditions I've seen these dogs in just breaks my heart. I don't believe in the spaying, banning, and neutering of bad dogs (i.e.: pit bulls, rottweilers, german shepherds) but I do believe in the spaying, banning, and neutering of bad humans.
    If you have time please help HopeforPaws as they rescue many stays from the streets of Los Angeles, rehabilitate, and find them forever loving homes. Spread the word for them. Thank you Keiko for posting! Mahalo Nui!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jinna's travels melted my heart, really!

    Charity

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfit!

    giveaway on blog!

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the laser-cut lace outfit, so pretty! Cute round frame sunglasses too, cool accessory!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look and those sunglasses!
    http://arcwrites.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-easy-way.html

    ReplyDelete