(photo from my instagram.)
I hope you all are having a great weekend! I'm generally a homebody, but this week, I've been a social butterfly. With several friends in town and a few birthdays to celebrate, I've been staying happily busy. Oh yeah, and I also had jury duty. But of course, I did have some time to round up some links while binge-watching crime dramas on Netflix.
- Louise and Alix own Halloween.
- A reminder to adopt, don't shop - and another to spread the word through social media.
- This little boy won my heart. Go, Liam!
- I love this sailor style coat. I'll probably change the buttons, though.
- Lazy beauty hacks. I give some of these the side eye, but a lot of them are worth trying. Also, I was surprised (and flattered) to see my head scarf tutorial in there.
- Any horse lover will understand this woman's dying wish: to see her beloved horse, one last time.
- Jinna traveled the world with a life-size cutout of her late father. Her story and beautiful photographs will move you.
- @textsfromyourex will make you laugh and cringe.