(photo from my instagram)
Bobby, Miku, and I escaped the city for a long weekend in the Catskills, and though we're freezing our toes off (and I witnessed several accidents, due to icy roads), it has been nice to unwind and recharge. I think Miku is especially happy to be in the country, as you can tell by this picture. I'm going to shut my computer down and unplug for a bit, but I didn't want to leave you without some links to check out:
- All of The Cut's Pretty Hurts articles, in one place.
- A reminder to be present. That may sound funny, coming from someone who is active on all social platforms. But it's important to know when to disconnect, sit your phone down, and live in the moment. Make memories - don't just curate them on instagram. It's all about balance.
- This brought tears to my eyes. Bravo, bro!
- These mouse loafers by Minna Parikka are a Disney lover's dream.
- 4 DIY Skin Solutions that I love.
- Thanksgiving recipes from all 50 states (plus D.C. and Puerto Rico).
- Hairstyles to try: A volumized ponytail for short hair, or the 90s hair flip.