Friday, December 19, 2014

Weekend Link Roundup


(photo taken from my instagram)

Can you believe Christmas is less than a week away? I spent prime shopping time at Disney and now, a wedding, so I have a little catching up to do! I enjoy giving gifts more than receiving them, so I'm not too stressed about it - and I am looking forward to baking Christmas treats and hanging out with my family and friends. I have so many photos to edit and share with you (seriously, a ton), but for now, here is my weekend link roundup!

- How the American Horror Story seasons are connected.

- Shop my holiday picks on Kate Spade Saturday.

- Need some more gift ideas? Check out my travel worthy and techie gift guides on Westfield Style.

- You can make a direct impact on someone's life and fight poverty through your donations and words of encouragement on HandUp. Google is matching donations through December 31st.

- This DIY trailer makeover is so inspiring!

- I love this gorgeous jewelry box.

- This story brought happy tears to my eyes.

- An oversized sweater with lipstick kisses? Yes!

- Speaking of lipstick: the perfect, long lasting bright pink comes in liquid form and is perfect for the holidays.

- Holiday hairstyle ideas, and two holiday makeup ideas here and here.

21 comments:

  1. Great links! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these links! Have a great weekend
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jewelry box really is gorgeous! And I love the gold skirt from your Kate Spade Saturday picks :) Thanks for sharing!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sweater with kisses has such a nice balance of sexiness and girliness)
    Also, nice links about hairstyles and makeup. I still haven't decided what I'm gonna do myself, so I'm still craving for inspiration.

    BarbarianMe Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nooo CHristmas is coming so soon! I'm not ready for it to be over. Omg that jewelry box is amazing. I love the natural elements.
    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a lovely weekend!
    xx
    shititsmidnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really need to start watching american horror story! and have a lovely weekend. :)
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy weekend :)


    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing links!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute photo :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  11. great roundup!

    Giveaway on my blog!

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect lips. http://www.thepaarblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a good roundup, I'm looking forward to reading the AHS link once I've watched the latest episode!

    Tessa / Bramble & Thorn

    ReplyDelete
  14. really nice, i love it!
    Check out my fashion blog for fashion students http://oliviamatos.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete