Wearing: Oasap lace trapeze mini dress, flower crown made by Kimbly (see other flower crown options on my "life on the prairie" collection - #followitfindit), Seychelles platforms
Happy Friday, everyone! I know this week was a little sporadic, in terms of posts - but I was on a family trip to Disney World, and got sidetracked by the magic and all that.
- I'm already a fan/consumer of Impossible Project film, and now I'm thinking of buying The Impossible Instant Lab, which attaches to your phone and prints your photos with instant film. I still won't give up my polaroid, but I love the idea of this! Anyone have experience with it?
- A mother and tiny daughter duo make elaborate dresses out of paper and tape and post them on instagram. Adorable, and so creative!
- Dark fairytales on Westfield Style, featuring Alice and Olivia and The Blonds.
- After adding up some gift cards, I got these Miu Miu round sunglasses for twenty bucks. I've been lusting after them for a long time - even added them to my grunge collection!
- I'm in love with this Carolina K mini dress from Bona Drag. Also available in red.
- Speaking of Bona Drag, how about a S'Morrissey pillow?
- Loving this mother's day card. Also, all of Emily McDowell's on Etsy.
- Dear Anthropologie, please put this dreamy Zimmermann top on your sale rack, so I can buy and wear it all spring and summer long.
- The world is your oyster.