Photo from my instagram. Morgan Taylor "Sweetest Thing" nail polish, Warehouse Teddy Coat (on sale!) and Forever 21 bow ring.
I had a makeup tutorial all planned out for today, but my skin is peeling and in need of repair (long, boring story), and I wasn't in the mood to have a camera zoomed in on all of that mess. Luckily, I have just the right products to get it back in check - and even discovered a new-to-me, non comedogenic/hypoallergenic cream that is saving my irritated skin's life. I'm super late to the game on that one, I know, but better late than never. Anyway, while I let my skin breathe and repair itself, please click on some of my beauty-related favorite links of the moment - they're worth checking out!
- You can learn a lot of amazing makeup tips and techniques from drag queens, which is why they are my favorite YouTubers. Miss Fame is my absolute favorite, hands down. Heart palpitations, ugh. I'm in love.
- I'm currently loving this eyeshadow in "Dione" - especially when applied wet. So much drama for a neutral shadow!
- Makeup organization ideas. I've been slowly but surely reorganizing my own collection, but it could use some more work. Any tips are welcome, so please share your secrets.
- I love this simple braided updo. You can also try my easy braided updo, or check out more of my hair tutorials, here.
- A softer approach to the cat-eye. Also, I'm obsessed with this look.