(Click for full size)
Products used: Urban Decay Primer Potion, Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar (1."Pink Sugar" 2. "Puddin" 3. "Licorice"), Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in "Perversion", Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in "Perversion", Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in "Junkshow", Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in "Patina"
I've been on this glitter kick, lately - have you noticed? It all started with this holiday look, and then I went for the loose green glitter. But then all these Urban Decay Glitter Liners showed up, and my sisters and I immediately grabbed different colors and put them all over our lash lines. Amanda went for classic silver, Tessa layered a blue and iridescent white for a snow princess vibe, and I went for the pink. Layered over pink liner, this glitter really looks gorgeous - but since I'm traveling, I have a limited amount of product with me. Instead, I used it as the finishing touch to an already dramatic eye, because I was wearing a flower crown and it was no time for subtlety. I used shadows from the Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar, which smells absolutely heavenly and has a lovely array of shadows. You can skip the glitter or even swap out the shadow colors, for this tutorial - it's easily customizable to your liking. Follow the steps, below!
1. Apply "Pink Sugar" all over freshly primed lids.
2. Sweep "Puddin" in and just above the crease.
3. Pack "Licorice" in the crease and outer corner.
4. Blend the heck out of it, until there are no harsh edges.
5. Line your lower lashline and smudge. You can also soften the line with a little bit of shadow.
6. Line your upper lashline with liquid liner. Check out this tutorial if you need help with applying winged liner.
7. Go over the liner with glitter liner. I find that dabbing it on (instead of swiping it) leaves a more concentrated trail of glitter. Finish with mascara (I forgot to photograph that, as usual) and you're all set!