Saturday, February 14, 2015

Weekend Link Roundup



(photo from my instagram)

- This is a perfect slouchy cardigan for the Winter/Spring transition.

- I'm a lifelong insomniac. I'm trying this trick for falling asleep, tonight. Wish me luck!

- I couldn't pass up this gauzy white dress.

- Instagram user to follow: sleepingplanes. I love the way he sees New York.

- I saw this patterned rug at West Elm and immediately pictured it in our studio. Which reminds me, I have to take measurements!

- An *NSYNC reunion? Can this be true?! And am I invited???

- Speaking of reunions, the Saved By The Bell reunion made my day. I get why Screech wasn't there, but where was Lisa?

- It's grilled cheese and tomato soup weather. This roasted veggie version looks delicious, and is actually something I'm capable of making.

- Notes in the snow by a NY artist.

10 comments:

  1. Great links! Happy weekend

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are great links
    The ones that stood out to me: the NY photos, that yummy recipe and the notes in the snow!
    You have a lovely blog :)

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk


    ReplyDelete
  3. Keiko, such a pretty picture! Thanks for sharing!

    >>I'm a lifelong insomniac. I'm trying this trick for falling asleep, tonight. Wish me luck!
    Oooh, I do wish you luck. I also have troubles with falling asleep, it is not fun :( I tried the breathing technique, did not help. Recently I found another way to calm down my busy brain. Right before going to bed, I put my legs up against the wall and stretch them by putting them apart in different angles. I stay in this position for 10 min and after I sleep (and fall asleep) like a baby! Learned this technique from a yoga teacher. Maybe it will help you too. Wish you the best luck of all!

    http://dushonok.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did not work for me, either! I tried it last night. I will definitely try your technique!

      Delete
  4. Sleeping planes is my fav insta-er!

    <a href="http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/tmi.html”> TMI TAG </a>

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should try the app Silva Relax! I just got it last night. I can't sleep because of anxiety sometimes, and it put me right to sleep! :)

    xo Kenzie
    Girl From the North Country

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll download it, right now! Thank you for the recommendation.

      Delete
  6. That white dress is oh so pretty!

    Heidi
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete