(photo from my instagram)
Hi, everyone! I'm currently in LA and time is flying by. I'm enjoying my escape from the cold, but I'm already heading back in just a couple of days! While I'm ditching my coat and scarf for bare legs (and apparently an umbrella, today), check out some of the links I've been clicking on.
- I watch a lot of cat videos. Here are two current favorites: thug life and yass kitty. (Thanks for sending, Helena and Tessa!)
- Flashback to last year's trip to The Madonna Inn. We stayed in the Carin room and The Love Nest. I want to go back!
- I love Pineapple Dole Whip, so I'm going to try this [healthier] at-home version.
- DIY to try: knotted pillow cover (requires basic sewing skills).
- I feel like I need The Makeup Light. And by need, I mean want. This is a late night decision that was based on very little research. Anyone have any experience with it?
- Being a card carrying member of the IBTC has its perks. I live in these bralettes.
- Remember JNCOs? (Kimbly sure does)
- Download these Oscar ballots and cast your own votes for the Academy Awards! I have only seen one of the films nominated for best picture, so I'm a little behind.