Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Festival Style





(Mural by Momo Show Palace)

Outfit Details:

Flora Borealis dress (c/o ModCloth - 15% off all dresses right now with code SPRINGITON)
Mint Cambridge Satchel Company bag (c/o ModCloth)
My Sunny Valentine heart sunglasses (c/o ModCloth)
Swedish Hasbeens heels 
(I bought the hat in Nashville, last year)


Festival season is here, so it’s time for me to break out my flower crowns and flowy dresses, cut off shorts and vintage tees. JK that’s me all day, every day. So, it wasn’t a stretch when ModCloth asked me to put together a festival season inspired outfit; I’m a long-time, loyal ModCloth customer (I mean, where else am I going to get all of my novelty ice-cream purses and cat sweaters?!) and I’m all about that shapeless dress and heart sunglasses life. But if you're looking for a helping hand, ModCloth has an entire section of festival-ready clothing and accessories to give you some inspiration - or you can shop some of my favorites, below!




23 comments:

  1. Ice cream purses? Clearly I've been shopping in the wrong spot!

    Www.whimsicalzoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this festival inspired look!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is gorgeous+ I really like that wall <3 the photos turned out amazing!

    Printed or Plain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty dress and bag

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty dress !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2015/03/a-look-to-start-spring-with.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, you look so beautiful in this outfit! Very unique and girly look with a nice retro touch to it!

    http://www.lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these photos are simply amazing! I love those bright colors and your nice outfit :)
    www.color-castles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Flora Borealis dress is beautiful! I love the artistic floral print, the combination of pastel colours, the puffy sleeves, the design, tailoring and airy look - perfect for Spring and summer! I love those My Sunny Valentine heart sunglasses too.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty dress, can't wait for the sun to come out in England so I can start wearing pretty dresses! Perfect outfit.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your dress is lovely, especially the colours! Modcloth always have the most beautiful dresses, I always want to buy them all :p

    Julia x
    Check my last post here: http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/a-hint-of-retro.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how cute and chic this dress is! It looks nice and cool for spring and summer! :)
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable dress, love it against this wall too..gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your floral baby doll dress!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love everything about this look! The wall is amazing, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That wall is seriously a dream! Can I have one in my garden?

    Brigita
    http://www.lostinpattern.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. These photos are gorgeous and I'm obsessed with the print of your dress! So pretty!

    Heidi
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love this dress

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely dress, Keiko! Makes me long for summertime, pronto! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loved this dress!! This would be great for summer!

    ~Jenna~
    www.lifewithjenna15.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ah yes, those are TOTALLY the type of cute heels you'd see on Modcloth! Their shoe section always kills me.

    ReplyDelete