Monday, March 23, 2015

Makeup Monday: Think Bright Pink



Wearing: Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in "Perfect Black", Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in "Woodstock", Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in "Junkshow",  NARS "413 BLKR" BlushMelt Cosmetics lipstick in "Stupid Love" (see my foundation routine, here and brow routine, here).

Spring is officially here, and I'm breaking out the bright pinks! I was organizing my makeup stash, the other day (no easy feat) and realized that I have a lot of bright pink products. It's hard for me to narrow down the favorites - for instance, I have several favorite lips products within the same brands - but I managed to edit it down to fifteen various bright pink products in my makeup stash. I even threw in a gloss, because I've been slowly coming around to them...but mostly because I wanted to give at least a little bit of variation;) Here are some of my favorite bright pink makeup products of the moment:



1. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in "Woodstock" 
2. Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner in "9 Iridescent Fuchsia"
3. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in "Woodstock" (shimmer)
4. Sugarpill Cosmetics Eyeshadow in "Dollipop" (matte)
5. Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in "Junkshow"
6. NARS "413 BLKR" Blush
7. Smashbox Blush Rush in "Radiance"

1. NYX Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in "Shocking Pink" (creamy matte)
2. MAC Lipstick in "Candy Yum Yum" (matte, neon)
3. Melt Cosmetics lipstick in "Stupid Love" (matte, see above)
4. LAQA and Co Fat Lip Pencil in "Lambchop" (glossy, wind up)
5. NARS lipstick in "Schiap" (semi-matte)
6. Stila Stay All Day Vinyl Lip Gloss in "Hot Pink Vinyl" (thick, pigmented gloss)
7. Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in "Fuchsia" (long wearing, highly pigmented, glossy liquid lipstick)
8. Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick in "Sheer Anarchy" (sheer and shiny, also available in a more opaque formula)

21 comments:

  1. You look amazing. Esp. love the pink lipstick!

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks soooo good. I just love pink. It's such a great color. :)
    www.color-castles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are wonderful! Can you recommend a lip product that is hypoallergenic? I'm allergic to MANY lip products out there (including OCC, which makes me really sad) but I've got to know: are there ANY lip colors that people like me with extreme allergies to lip colors can wear? I just love these pinks too much! Thank you! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no! I wonder if you have a Carmine allergy? It's not uncommon, and it's found in a lot of makeup products. Although, if you're allergic to OCC...that's completely vegan and wouldn't have it. Have you tried some all natural products? I recently got a few lipstick from 100% pure that I want to feature, because they're actually pretty great. Check them out! http://www.100percentpure.com/products/fruit-pigmented-pomegranate-oil-anti-aging-lipstick-poppy

      Delete
  4. Beautiful lipstick colors

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flawless make up! The pink lips suits you as well as the red one does! :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pink lip is amazing! I'm not as adventurous with makeup to try the eyeliner but looks so cool on you and excited to try some of your suggestions!

    http://asequinloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink looks so gorgeous on you!! My favorite hot pink is def candy yum yum!! <3 Your brows are perfection!!! Have you done a brow routine yet? If not, please consider it!!!

    xo,
    Mindy | Blonde Nouveau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My brow routine is here: http://bit.ly/1y4b1k9

      Delete
  8. I love fuchsia pink lipstick! I got the Too Faced La Creme in Fuchsia Shock last year and am seriously excited to break it out this year!
    -Lauren
    http://www.musingsofaflowerchild.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that and love it, too! I just usually reach for mattes, because I'm a creature of habit:)

      Delete
  9. I love a bright pink lip! My current favorite is NARS "Michiyo" - gorgeous, long-wearing, and super intense.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pink looks so great on you! "Shocking Pink" by Nyx is one of my favorite colors to wear when I'm feeling adventurous and in the mood for pink...which isn't often haha.

    -Kayla
    www.lunafayebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the eyeliner! So cute on you...definitely going to have to give this a try myself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look absolutely flawless! I'm so happy spring is here, I just wish I had more pink makeup products. I think lip products are going to be my go-to pink item this year.

    Breakfast at Gracey's

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been counting down the days to Spring and warmer weather so I can start wearing bright lips. I love a bright pink lip color. I find them so girly and fun. Great post!

    www.thehuntforfabulous.com

    ReplyDelete