I'm getting ready to fly back to New York from Seattle, but as my flight is delayed (and they've now changed my gate three times), I have just enough time to share my weekly link roundup. See you soon, NYC!
- I was choking back tears when I read these stories of do-gooders. Also, this animal-whispering girl is living my dream.
- No one showed up to this little boy's birthday party, but when his mom turned to a local Facebook group for help, they more than came through.
- Have you ever tried dry-brushing? What are your thoughts?
- My new duffle bag!
- I love a pair of red flats.
- Are you on snapchat? I just opened mine up to the public. You can find a much less filtered version of my life under "keikolynngroves."
- This casual look is perfect (and the pop of red lipstick gives me heart eyes).