(photo from my instagram)
Oh, boy...I've had quite a week. It seems like every [minor] ailment that could possibly affect me hit me at once, making it one big mess. If I go to the doctor on my own accord, you know I'm not feeling well. I'm feeling much better, other than a very upset stomach, and I'm looking forward to starting a new week. I hope your week was healthier than mine! Here's what I've been clicking on, in between naps and work and more naps and medicine:
- Emoji Easter Eggs!
- This papier-mâché heart makes me want to get crafty.
- I'm in love with this versatile dress (40% everything with code EXTRA40)
- My friend Christine, a personal stylist, started a YouTube channel! Check out her latest video: how to style one J.Crew dress five different ways.
- I just bought these peach heart sunglasses - I couldn't resist.
- Instagrammer to follow: aww.sam.
- This hat is perfect (and my sentiments, exactly).
- Wouldn't these make the cutest reusable gift bags?