Sunday, March 8, 2015

Weekend Link Roundup



(photo from my instagram)

- If you're a vintage lover (or seller), check out the new vintage marketplace app, Whurl. You can post items you're looking to buy, and sellers will come to you. Brilliant!

- Eight year old Gabi feeds the crows and receives gifts from them, in return.

- Stunning photos of the interiors of abandoned homes.

- Is 10 pm the perfect bedtime? FYI, it's 5:27 AM and I'm still awake. dhfjkhkfdfadjksjksa

- Uncle Jesse was in front of the Full House house, and these visitors didn't. even. notice. I bet they're kicking themselves, now!

- Vivetta presale - swoon.

- This leopard coat is perfect (and on sale).

- I was just browsing through old posts and realized that I lost these sunglasses (my favorites)! I'm going to be tearing apart my room, now. Also, remember when I had long hair? Whoa.

18 comments:

  1. Oh, you are really an owl and I love this picture :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A marketplace for vintage? Sold

    Www.whimsicalzoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That vintage marketplace app sounds amazing, definitely going to check that out! And that leopard coat is so beautiful!

    www.wewearsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photo, love the sound of Whurl!

    Sophie x | SophiesMakeupBlog

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post :)


    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my god, that john stamos one! haha. also, being awake at 5.30am sounds so much like me, although i'm proud to say i've been going to sleep quite early this week (not 10pm early, but still) :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an amazing pic!
    Valentina
    http://www.mybubblyzone.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw the photo of John Stamos, kids these days -- I tell ya!!

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great idea for an app!

    wonderlanders.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The girl who feeds the crows and gets gifts in return is incredible!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks nice !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2015/03/lfw-day-3-anna-k-dinara-nurlan.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great with short hair or long. The long hair makes you look more youthful though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definetely gonna check out that vintage app! My heart is fluttering at the thought!

    Kayla
    kaylahutchison.wordpress.com (luna faye beauty)

    ReplyDelete