Hey, everyone! I'm currently in Nashville, spending time with my family and celebrating my mom's birthday. We happened to come during an NRA convention (and apparently some cheerleading thing, too), so the hotels were completely full. Luckily, the always friendly and helpful Hutton Hotel came to the rescue and found a room for my mom and aunt to stay in...woohoo! Bobby, Miku and I are crashing at my cousins' adorable house in East Nashville, and loving every minute of our trip. You can follow along on my snapchat (find me @keikolynngroves) and my instagram. Without further ado, here are some links I suggest you check out.
- First, you have to give a listen to my incredibly talented (and very handsome) cousin, Jeremy Groves. You can also catch a peek of him serenading Miku with his amazing song "Stay The Night" - it's on my snapchat!
- I live in this top. (p.s. it's available in S-4X!)
- Confessions of cats and dogs.
- A roundup of DIY fashion tutorials to try.
- This is really important.
- 100 years of beauty, decade by decade (originally saw this on Junebugs and Georgia Peaches)
- I want a colorful kitchen. I especially love the yellow and the mint green ones.