Saturday, April 25, 2015

Weekend Link Roundup


(photo from my instagram. Wearing the Free People Tell Tale Lace Tunic - also available in black

Happy weekend, everyone! I'm currently editing the next Makeup Monday tutorial and watching 20/20, as I often do on Saturday nights. What can I say? I know how to party. I'll be back on Monday with a new tutorial, so make sure to check back. In the meantime, here are some links I'd like to share:

- I just ordered this retro gingham swimsuit. I already have it in black; I bought it years ago and it's still my favorite. Go up a size or two, because it runs really small!

- I usually wear a lot of color, but I'm gravitating toward this little black dress by Cynthia Rowley.

- Will someone please make this DIY pretzel pillow for me? It takes me back to my days of being a pretzel girl at Auntie Anne's. But really, it's also just super cute.

- These sweet potato skins look delicious.

- Carrie of Wish Wish Wish and Miguel (her fiancé) recently went to Tokyo and the photos are making me want to go back (check them out - she is THE cutest). Which reminds me, I never finished posting my Tokyo photos...

- Speaking of Japan - remember my trip to Nara? I really should have taken that little deer home with me. Miku would have loved him!

- I love true crime dramas and documentaries, so this little list has now been bookmarked.



12 comments:

  1. Gotta make those sweet potato skins. Mm mm good! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following Carrie's Tokyo adventures too, her photos are so beautiful!

    Tessa at Bramble & Thorn

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pic!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great links!

    www.wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That gingham swimsuit is adorable! :) I'm just always so apprehensive to order swimsuits online. Modcloth does have a great return policy though, so maybe I should take the chance.

    Tamara
    www.trulytamara.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This pic is amazing, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, that DIY pretzel pillow is SO cute! Definitely going on my crafting 'to do' list.

    xo, Michelle
    Neon Rattail

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Free People Tell Tale Lace Tunic looks beautiful on you, and you look beautiful, happy and relaxed in the photo. I love retro swimsuits. The gingham one is pretty. Those sweet potato skins do sound yummy.

    my Blog | my YouTube | my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  9. That swimsuit is so lovely! I've been following Carrie's travel and I want to go to Tokyo soon!

    Giulia | www.leggitea.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh, I hope you finish your Japan posts! I love seeing my favorite bloggers explore my favorite place. It makes me jealous and anxious to go back, but also kind of satiates that need to travel.

    ReplyDelete