Saturday, May 2, 2015

Weekend Link Roundup


(Photo from my instagram; sticker via Pink Olive

- How the Queen spends Mother's Day - a cute video worth watching.

- Speaking of Mother's Day, this mug and this stamped spoon and coffee set are making their way to my mom, who is equal parts mom, grammy, and coffee lover. Check out Milk and Honey Luxuries on Etsy for more great, handmade gift ideas!

- My newest makeup obsession.

- And speaking of royalty (this time, for real) - there's a new baby princess!

- Fascinating time lapse videos of beauty retouching.

- I fell in love with this dress, tracked it down in store, and made it mine!

- I want to go to there.

9 comments:

  1. You should definitely go to Cinque Terre. I went there a few years ago as part of a tour of Italy, and it is SO beautiful. My tour only spent half a day there, which was a real bummer, but we got to take a ferry up along the coast into Monterosso. It was so great. And the water at Monterosso was crystal clear blue. I would've loved to be able to spend more time in that area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great roundup! Those new Stila Watercolour blushes definitely look fascinating :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That watercolor blush looks beautiful. I'd love to see a tutorial on how to apply it properly, because I feel I'd look like a clown if I tried it myself! And the photoshop retouching of the models was incredible... I sometimes forget they aren't perfect!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this!

    www.wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to share with you that your beautiful floral tattoo was a reference to my tattoo artist for the style I was seeking (don't worry, he drew up something new just for me :). sooo... thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're totally with you on that last one. Italy has been on our bucket list! Hoping to visit within the next few years! <3

    xo,
    Christina
    www.newdarlings.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live in Italy and you must come here! It's a beautiful country, we have good food and amazing places to visit! I live in Rome and at least once in life you must visit my city :)

    Giulia
    www.leggitea.it
    www.leggiteablog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete